Harry Potter Birthday Celebration and Lughnasa Festival
Celebrate Harry Potter's Birthday, and the first Celtic harvest, Lughnasa! We are hosting this FREE festival at our shop on July 29, 2023 from 11-6 pm, featuring Wizarding world, Irish and Scottish food, vendors and music. Bring a chair or lawn blanket so you can enjoy the live music, storytelling, and eat the fine foods. Order a Wizard Afternoon Cream Tea for pickup (tell us in a note before you check out please), and you'll be all set! Don't forget to wear your wizard best, too.
You can pre-order tea boxes for the day, or any Wizarding World treats, here:
The menu for the day includes:
- Fresh scones - Pumpkin Spice, Cranberry Orange, and Buttery Sweet, served with your choice of butter or house-made clotted cream
- Complimentary iced tea featuring our house-exclusive blend Magic Color Changing Tea
- Ice cold Pumpkin Juice will be for sale by the 12 oz. cup
- Lunch menu: Shepherd's Pie (beef), Pasties (Beef, Curry Chicken, Vegetable), and Sausage Rolls. Sides include buttered peas, colcannon and beans.
- All our wizarding world treats will be for sale - cauldron cakes, pumpkin pasties, mince pasties, wizard cookies and Ginger Newts.
- Magic Color Changing tea and all our other loose-leaf teas are for sale as well.
Please note that our regular sized meat pies and sausage roll packs are for sale to take home, and will be frozen. Bring a cooler to stock up!
This year we are thrilled to have several Celtic Traditional bands, singers, and story tellers in our entertainment lineup. We'll update this page to let you know who will be here, so please check back (also on Facebook if you wish).
Tips (cash and virtual tip jars) will be much available for you to give your love and support to our entertainers, who represent some of the best Celtic music in the San Francisco Bay Area. There will be an information table for them, where you can purchase their merchandise, too.
Important: If you wish to stay for a while, please bring your own chairs or lawn blankets. Masks are optional and welcome. Bathrooms are available at the Wienerschnitzel in the same parking lot.
Check out more on Facebook here.