Corporate Gifts and Special Events
We love to work with special events, and corporate gifts are our speciality! Most of our products can be used for custom gift boxes, and special events such as weddings, birthdays, holidays, cotillions, debutante balls, quinceñeras, bar/bat mitzvahs, and more. We can create products and gift boxes that are Celtic in theme, but also we can design using any theme inspiration you can think of - Mardi Gras, Dia de los Muertos, Pride, Juneteenth, Luau/Tropical, and so much more.
If interested in more information, please send us an email or give us a call. We appreciate as much lead time as possible in order for us to help you succeed with your event.
Here are some of the features of our business that makes us a great choice for your event:
- We excel at package design for gifts and gift boxes large and small
- Custom labels are available
- Shipping nationwide is an option
- We can customize many of our products to fit your event or vision
- Customization of gift boxes is something we love to do
- For custom designed gift boxes or favors, we ask for a minimum order of 10 units. For items and gift boxes that we already have in stock, there is no minimum.
Some of our latest corporate gift and special event projects include:
- 45 cookie gifts for the cast and crew to be given on opening night at a local theater
- 50 custom macarons and 50 ginger newt cookies for a year-end luau-themed party. Lilikoi was requested for the macarons, so we made a double filling using lilikoi/mango jam and house-made lilikoi curd, designed the decor, and custom colored the macarons to the client's color swatch.
- 200 custom designed tea boxes as a thank-you for the nursing staff at Kaiser, who were on the front lines for giving vaccinations during the pandemic
- 50 tasting kits designed for a national liquor company, created to pair with their premiere scotch whiskies. These were sent all over the country and needed to get to their destination in a timely manner so everyone could do their taste testing via Zoom on a specific date. No packages were lost and all got to their destinations on time.
- 25 afternoon tea box sets for a non-profit costuming organization, for their annual picnic. We created a lunch menu with meat and vegetarian options, and delivered them to the site on the day of the event.
If you have questions about our capabilities, please email or call today. We look forward to hearing from you!
4432 Pearl Avenue, San Jose CA 95136